1.5

The customer service representatives at Arco Business Solutions are a bunch of ignorant IDIOTS.I'm not one to waste my time to look for a site where I can voice my complaints but oh man,,I NEVER HAD A WORST EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH A COMPANY LIKE ARCO.

Their position obviously doesn't require ANY training. I had to call 5 times in ONE day to solve a SIMPLE issue THEY made. I hope to convince my boss to cancel our corporate account and go with another company. They also NEVER admit and apologies to the problems THEY'VE caused.

One representative got upset when I asked him if he was new because he didn't know what he was doing. When he replied with YES, I asked to speak with another representative. HE got upset and hanged up on me. WOW.

Talk about professionalism.

I work for a professional company.Thinking Arco is a huge corporation, I would think I would get the same treatment back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all the above!" of arco business solutions. Arco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned arco business solutions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Arco.

Had an Experience with Arco?

Comments