On September 18th, 2009, I Donald Todd went into 'Simon's Mini Market', located at 501 E. Manchester Inglewood, Ca 90301 attempting to purchase $7.00 dollars in gas.

The attendent who had a problem understanding "english" place the $7.00 dollar purchase on the wrong pump. After I he corrected this matter, the attendent refused to provide the $7.00 dollars, stating I had already recieved $1.99.

I requested my receit, which only states $5.00 dollars. In addition, the situation was becoming out-of-hand.

I'm requesting your offices to return my difference.

Sincerely,

Donald Todd

Had an Experience with Arco?

Comments

Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Nissan Usa - HORRIBLE MPG ON 2014 NISSAN ROGUE Nissan Usa "i'VE TAKEN MY VEHICLE TO 3 NISSAN DEALERSHIPS AS MY GAS MILEAGE IS FAR BELOW WHAT IS ADVERTISED.I GET 14.2 IN THE CITY AND 24 MPG ON THE HIGHWAY..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Porsche Cars North America - North America Porsche needs another class action lawsuit Porsche Cars North America "Epoxy on the water pump housing failed and ordered another housing. You guys modified it knowing your design when sold was flawed. I shouldn't have to pay for a new..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more