*WARNING* This is a terrible place to get auto mechanic work completed.The wait time for myself, as well as all the other customers I saw there complaining that their services took exceeding longer than was originally told (I was told 2-4 hours, it became 4 days).

The ordering of parts was apparently very difficult for them, even for an American made car. The owner, JAY, was extremely rude, and would not follow through on his original promises. JAY does not take the time to discuss the work with customers, apologize for any inconveniences and demeans customers in front of the other people waiting for service. The one bright spot was JON the service manager.

He is attentive, intelligent and extremely well spoken, and although he made some errors regarding wait times, he sincerely regretted the mistakes and was immediately willing to reduce the price, arrange other transportation and treat you like a human being.

However, that said, due to extremely long waits, poor ownership customer service (JAY) and very small, limited space thereby reducing efficiency of service, I would strongly recommend anyone from getting work done here.

Had an Experience with Arco?

Comments

Nissan Usa - HORRIBLE MPG ON 2014 NISSAN ROGUE Nissan Usa "i'VE TAKEN MY VEHICLE TO 3 NISSAN DEALERSHIPS AS MY GAS MILEAGE IS FAR BELOW WHAT IS ADVERTISED.I GET 14.2 IN THE CITY AND 24 MPG ON THE HIGHWAY..." Read more Fleetwood RV 2017 Bounder brochure false advertisement Fleetwood RV "Purchased a 2017 Bounder 33C and took it out for first time last weekend to find the rear window did not have the day shade roller, only the night shade..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more