2.0

I had a strange experience at the local Arco today when I was confronted by the manager.I am a regular daily costomer and purchase food,beverages,lottery tickets,sport caps,etc. there.The manager accused me of dumping kitchen trash in the Arco trash can.He said only costomers are allowed to use the trash bins for Arco trash.This accusation was made to me in front of another costomer too which was intimiditating.

He then had a janitor come out and sift through bags of trash in the can.The janitor accused me of having a pizza box in one of the trash bags.

Although i havent had pizza in months,i do use kitchen bags to clear my car of rubbish, and i do eat meals in my car including many Arco products.

I informed the manager I would spend my money elsewhere from now on.He happily waved me away.

There was no sign anywhere posted about what can or cannot be thrown in the Arco trash.

Comments

Oh please!!!!Just admit that you are a filthy slob who doesn’t clean out his car until the roaches send you a court order.

That is what the issue is, YOURE A SLOB! In living that lifestyle you chose to empty YOUR TRASH into THEIR CANS!! You do realize that they PAY for trash service.

So you put enough trash in their dumpster to be noticed!Get over it other customers don’t want to have to wander around looking for a trash can because YOU filled it up.